Grow to the seeds
- A thick and twisted Beans-Stalks, 250x150cm, grows through the attic to outside passing through a window. The growth is sustained by a refrigeration duct, connected by cables and supported by electronic devices.
- A Wallpaper with highlighted articles, mostly about botany and pictures of plants and their different characteristics interconnected to each other by a red yarn forming a spiderweb on all the walls of the room.
- 64 labeled experiments with different types of seeds, beans, lentils and peas that are grafted with electronic devices encased in glass bottles filled with gel.
- Shelves full of pots are sorted and organized by different categories: plastic, ceramic or aluminum cans, all with traces of previous experiments.
- A wooden desk with an old typewriter and several aged tobacco boxes.
- Toolbox with plenty of tools like a hammer, wrench, screwdriver, nails, screws, pliers, color wires, sockets and switches.
- Shelf with 12 books about botany, gardening and engineering.
- Folder with a Russian experiment document Temporary Growth Acceleration